US Citizens & GC Holders ONLY
BSA for campaign management is responsible for conducting detailed analysis and drive implementation of distribution files for direct mailing strategies for Grainger’s marketing team.
The individual will work in close collaboration with Campaign Managers, Direct Mail Circulation Team and External vendors.
- Work closely with marketing business partners in analyzing and deploying strategies to target customers based on campaign objectives for direct mail marketing.
- Develop a list of customers to be targeted based on the business requirements and by evaluating their marketing preferences set for communications. All customers’ related information is pulled from Teradata (Grainger’s data warehouse)
- Function as a liaison working with business users from marketing team and development team from Teradata for any new development required
- Provide reports and insightful analysis to business team for assessing campaign performance which is used for budget planning
- Deploy strategies for annual Catalog distribution for medium and large customers. Assist national account managers with special requests for catalog preferences for their customers.
- Partner with external vendors for data proofing and validate customer details in the final direct mail piece created before final posting to customers
- Proficiency with information systems including SQL, Teradata, SAP CRM and Microsoft Access
- Exposure to Aprimo Marketing studio
- Working knowledge of Agile values and principles
- SAP Business objects and Tableau experience a plus
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org