Location: Atlanta, GA
US Citizens or GC Holders ONLY
Job title-Procurement Manager
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related area preferred; or equivalent experience. Certification(s) in Procurement desirable.
- 7 years’ experience in Procurement, Commoditis and Strategic Sourcing
- 2 years’ experience with contract negotiations and contract management
- Project Management expertise
- Customer service and results oriented
- Extensive experience with contract development
- Extensive experience with vendor management
- Strategic negotiations experience
- Strong understanding of steel and other commodities index and manufacturing
- Able to read CAD drawings/renderings
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Negotiation Skills – able to negotiate in adversarial situations to arrive at the best deal in terms of cost and quality to meet sourcing needs.
Communication skills – Able to manage competing timelines and keeping all parties informed with timely updates and action items
Independent contributor – strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and relationships quickly
Multitasking skills – Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and work effectively in a team environment.
Analytical Skills – Ability to rapidly learn new systems and procedures, create financial cost models; strong analysis and problem-solving skills
Product Knowledge – Able to self-learn and develop a thorough understanding of assigned product category.
Presentation skills – Able to create and deliver powerful presentations to large audiences and executive leadership
If interested, please send your resume at email@example.com